19 Onkaparinga Valley Road, Woodside$875,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 10
- Property type: House
- Land size: 2390 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Owner must sell - Submitting all offers for consideration - Villa, pool, stone studio, shop & workshop - 2 titles
Beautiful C1910 Villa & separate stone studio, swimming pool, shop, workshop/garage all on a total of 2,390sqm across 2 Titles with development potential (subject to Council Consent). Incorporates Lot 75 @ 430sqm and Lot 76 @ 1,960sqm.
A unique property with plenty of scope to live, work, grow and play - all on the one convenient site with development potential and an existing Proposed Plan of Sub-division (STCC).
Town Centre Zoning and within the Town Centre (Woodside) Policy Area with "Change of use from workshop to include a shop and associated signage" from Adelaide Hills Council dated 31st May 2016.
A gracious and picturesque old character Return Verandah Villa with 7 main rooms, a unique stone studio, a rear swimming pool combined with a generously proportioned stand-alone shop & workshop/garage and off street car parking area on two titles totalling approximately 2,390 sqm.
C1910 Return Verandah Villa, stone studio and swimming pool -
• Potential exists to further sub-divide (existing Proposed Plan of sub-division available for Allotment 76 - STCC)
• Original Villa C1910 with elegant pink Macclesfield sandstone front elevation and main street frontage
• Seven mains rooms including three bedrooms, a study and two living areas
• Two bathrooms - one with a spa bath
• Separate stone studio and carport on own title (430sqm)
• An abundance of original old character charm throughout
• Traditional high lofty ceilings
• Three toasty open fireplaces
• Rustic timber floorboards
• Elegant Bay Window
• Timber café doors
• Timber country kitchen
• Recently installed dishwasher
• Recently installed range hood
• Gas cooker
• Substantial elevated approximate 62.4 sqm alfresco leisure zone with a all-weather pergola and built-in cinema screen
• Fully fenced swimming pool and spa
• Picturesque garden and serene rural outlook at the rear
Shop & garage/workshop -
• Eclectic and functional building with a number of possibilities and uses
• Dedicated main street entrance and customer car-parking that can be closed off with gates
• Approximate 64 sqm premises formerly used for the sale of imported Balinese furnishings and other decor
• Own bathroom
• Kitchen together with meals area
• Approximate 21 sqm mezzanine storage
• Approximate 36.4 sqm double garage/workshop plus carport
• Access through to rear garden via two roller doors
• Exterior deck
A truly special property with plenty of diversity located within the popular township of Woodside which is located approximately 40 minutes drive from Adelaide City along the Onkaparinga Tourist Route. The property is near to the business heart of the town and opposite the local Council Office, the Public Library, playing fields and the Public Swimming Pool.
Woodside can easily be reached using in part the South Eastern Freeway and is but minutes from the key tourist hub of Hahndorf, the many quaint Adelaide Hills' villages, wineries, the Oakbank Race Course and the Oakbank Area School.
See the potential and the possibilities this rare and exciting property provides to either to a couple, a family, those that love to entertain and accommodate guests, others that want to work from or near their home or those that are entrepreneurial at heart.
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - Above Ground
- Inside Spa
- Rumpus Room
A Team Effort
Sandra, Marlisa & Fiona, Thank you, we hope we will all enjoy this adventure. Thanx for your help.
- Saul & Tamar
We sincerely thank you for your outstanding customer service in the sale of our property at 42 Craig Terrace. From the time we first made contact for an appraisal December 2014, until settlement yesterday, the professionalism displayed by the entire team at Sandra Berry Real Estate has been exemplary.
You have made the journey for us so much smoother during what otherwise can be a stressful time, providing sound advice and guidance.
The sale price exceeded our expectations, providing us the opportunity to re-structure our finances and move forward onto a positive future.
Big HUGS & THANKS!! We cannot speak highly enough of your awesome service and will be recommending you to our friends and colleagues by sharing our wonderful experience.
Best regards, Colin & Di
- Colin & Di - 29 August 2015
A smooth and easy process . . .
Dear Sandra & team,
We wanted to say a big thank you for helping us sell our home- you made what could have been a stressful experience, a smooth and easy process. Not only that but you helped us purchase our new home, that suits us perfectly, which you really only could do because you have taken the time to know us and what we truly wanted. That is a true credit to you and your business. Although it will be a very long time before we want to sell our new home, we won't hesitate to recommend you to everyone. Thank you!
-Tha'is & Ken
- Tha'is and Ken
Professionalism shone through . . .
When we first decided to approach Sandra Berry Real Estate to sell our home, we were met with true determination and enthusiasm to get the job done! The Team's professionalism shone through immediately giving us confident and sound advise throughout the whole process.
Having never done an auction before, we were as you can imagine quite daunted at the thought! But having a great team, and an experienced, knowledgeable auctioneer working for you is the best advice we can give. We got all this from Sandra and her team, we would definitely auction again!
By choosing to auction our home we believe that it enabled us to achieve the best result which matched our expectations. The process quickly brought together serious buyers in the best competitive environment available.
We would definately recommend Sandra to anyone who is thinking of selling their property, and without a doubt would choose her and the Team in the future.