19 Onkaparinga Valley Road, WoodsideContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 10
- Property type: House
- Land size: 2390 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Owner must sell - Submitting all offers for consideration - Villa, pool, stone studio, shop & workshop - 2 titles
Beautiful C1910 Villa & separate stone studio, swimming pool, shop, workshop/garage all on a total of 2,390sqm across 2 Titles with development potential (subject to Council Consent). Incorporates Lot 75 @ 430sqm and Lot 76 @ 1,960sqm.
A unique property with plenty of scope to live, work, grow and play - all on the one convenient site with development potential and an existing Proposed Plan of Sub-division (STCC).
Town Centre Zoning and within the Town Centre (Woodside) Policy Area with "Change of use from workshop to include a shop and associated signage" from Adelaide Hills Council dated 31st May 2016.
A gracious and picturesque old character Return Verandah Villa with 7 main rooms, a unique stone studio, a rear swimming pool combined with a generously proportioned stand-alone shop & workshop/garage and off street car parking area on two titles totalling approximately 2,390 sqm.
C1910 Return Verandah Villa, stone studio and swimming pool -
• Potential exists to further sub-divide (existing Proposed Plan of sub-division available for Allotment 76 - STCC)
• Original Villa C1910 with elegant pink Macclesfield sandstone front elevation and main street frontage
• Seven mains rooms including three bedrooms, a study and two living areas
• Two bathrooms - one with a spa bath
• Separate stone studio and carport on own title (430sqm)
• An abundance of original old character charm throughout
• Traditional high lofty ceilings
• Three toasty open fireplaces
• Rustic timber floorboards
• Elegant Bay Window
• Timber café doors
• Timber country kitchen
• Recently installed dishwasher
• Recently installed range hood
• Gas cooker
• Substantial elevated approximate 62.4 sqm alfresco leisure zone with a all-weather pergola and built-in cinema screen
• Fully fenced swimming pool and spa
• Picturesque garden and serene rural outlook at the rear
Shop & garage/workshop -
• Eclectic and functional building with a number of possibilities and uses
• Dedicated main street entrance and customer car-parking that can be closed off with gates
• Approximate 64 sqm premises formerly used for the sale of imported Balinese furnishings and other decor
• Own bathroom
• Kitchen together with meals area
• Approximate 21 sqm mezzanine storage
• Approximate 36.4 sqm double garage/workshop plus carport
• Access through to rear garden via two roller doors
• Exterior deck
A truly special property with plenty of diversity located within the popular township of Woodside which is located approximately 40 minutes drive from Adelaide City along the Onkaparinga Tourist Route. The property is near to the business heart of the town and opposite the local Council Office, the Public Library, playing fields and the Public Swimming Pool.
Woodside can easily be reached using in part the South Eastern Freeway and is but minutes from the key tourist hub of Hahndorf, the many quaint Adelaide Hills' villages, wineries, the Oakbank Race Course and the Oakbank Area School.
See the potential and the possibilities this rare and exciting property provides to either to a couple, a family, those that love to entertain and accommodate guests, others that want to work from or near their home or those that are entrepreneurial at heart.
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - Above Ground
- Inside Spa
- Rumpus Room
Minimum of fuss and stress
I found Sandra Berry very professional. I think she understands how stressful selling your house can be and was very engaged with my idea off what I see as a successful outcome and how I can sell my property with a minimum of fuss and stress. She engages you as part of the team and gives you options on how you can help to maximise your appeal to potential buyers. The sale result was good, quick and stress free. Thankyou Sandra.
Most emotional decision
Sandra & Co,
Thank you so much for the great job in selling Mum & Dad's home. All your help & assistance in explaining all the details for this most emotional decision made it so much easier for both of them to understand. With great appreciation Jenny.
P.S. Plus Mum & Dad thank you so much too!
- Jenny, Ben & Lorraine
To the Team at Sandra Berry Real Estate. Thank you for handling the sale of my parents property. It was your efforts that found the property which was their home and they were very happy for the time they spent there. You were very personable and professional so we were more than happy to deal with you again to re-sell their property. I hope the new owners are also pleased with their purchase. We would not hesitate to deal with you again.
Great support and guidance
Selling with Sandra I achieved a good result with great support and guidance throughout the sale.
Thanks again for all your help and professionalism in selling my unit.