19 Onkaparinga Valley Road, WoodsideContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Car Spaces: 10
- Property type: House
- Land size: 2390 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Owner must sell - Submitting all offers for consideration - Villa, pool, stone studio, shop & workshop - 2 titles
Beautiful C1910 Villa & separate stone studio, swimming pool, shop, workshop/garage all on a total of 2,390sqm across 2 Titles with development potential (subject to Council Consent). Incorporates Lot 75 @ 430sqm and Lot 76 @ 1,960sqm.
A unique property with plenty of scope to live, work, grow and play - all on the one convenient site with development potential and an existing Proposed Plan of Sub-division (STCC).
Town Centre Zoning and within the Town Centre (Woodside) Policy Area with "Change of use from workshop to include a shop and associated signage" from Adelaide Hills Council dated 31st May 2016.
A gracious and picturesque old character Return Verandah Villa with 7 main rooms, a unique stone studio, a rear swimming pool combined with a generously proportioned stand-alone shop & workshop/garage and off street car parking area on two titles totalling approximately 2,390 sqm.
C1910 Return Verandah Villa, stone studio and swimming pool -
• Potential exists to further sub-divide (existing Proposed Plan of sub-division available for Allotment 76 - STCC)
• Original Villa C1910 with elegant pink Macclesfield sandstone front elevation and main street frontage
• Seven mains rooms including three bedrooms, a study and two living areas
• Two bathrooms - one with a spa bath
• Separate stone studio and carport on own title (430sqm)
• An abundance of original old character charm throughout
• Traditional high lofty ceilings
• Three toasty open fireplaces
• Rustic timber floorboards
• Elegant Bay Window
• Timber café doors
• Timber country kitchen
• Recently installed dishwasher
• Recently installed range hood
• Gas cooker
• Substantial elevated approximate 62.4 sqm alfresco leisure zone with a all-weather pergola and built-in cinema screen
• Fully fenced swimming pool and spa
• Picturesque garden and serene rural outlook at the rear
Shop & garage/workshop -
• Eclectic and functional building with a number of possibilities and uses
• Dedicated main street entrance and customer car-parking that can be closed off with gates
• Approximate 64 sqm premises formerly used for the sale of imported Balinese furnishings and other decor
• Own bathroom
• Kitchen together with meals area
• Approximate 21 sqm mezzanine storage
• Approximate 36.4 sqm double garage/workshop plus carport
• Access through to rear garden via two roller doors
• Exterior deck
A truly special property with plenty of diversity located within the popular township of Woodside which is located approximately 40 minutes drive from Adelaide City along the Onkaparinga Tourist Route. The property is near to the business heart of the town and opposite the local Council Office, the Public Library, playing fields and the Public Swimming Pool.
Woodside can easily be reached using in part the South Eastern Freeway and is but minutes from the key tourist hub of Hahndorf, the many quaint Adelaide Hills' villages, wineries, the Oakbank Race Course and the Oakbank Area School.
See the potential and the possibilities this rare and exciting property provides to either to a couple, a family, those that love to entertain and accommodate guests, others that want to work from or near their home or those that are entrepreneurial at heart.
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool - Above Ground
- Inside Spa
- Rumpus Room
Great support and guidance
Selling with Sandra I achieved a good result with great support and guidance throughout the sale.
Thanks again for all your help and professionalism in selling my unit.
Sold a property at Mount Barker which settled on 19th June 2018. Integrity is a word not often used in Real Estate, but Sandra Berry exemplifies the meaning - so refreshing.
Loading the price to gain the listing and then breaking out the book of excuses to move the price back to market is not her style. I get the feeling she's been around too long for that. We had a contract on second open, with a three week settlement. Couldn't wish for better service, attention & professionalism.
Our friends as well as our agents
Now that the contract on our property at Carey Gully is finalised we wanted to thank you most sincerely for your expert guidance in bringing about this result in a relatively short time.
In the two years or so since we first made contact, you have given unstintingly of your time and knowledge to help us review several properties of interest and finally to purchase a new home. Your professionalism and patience in supporting us and the purchasers of our home are greatly admired and appreciated, as is your ability to provide encouragement and a happy face when necessary.
We feel that you and Marlisa have been our friends as well as our agents and have appreciated very much your warmth and encouragement, minimising the stress involved in buying and selling a home.
We will miss your regular phone calls to advise on progress, your re-decorating of our home when buyers couldn't see beyond fifty years of accumulated belongings and of course your regular visits.
With sincere thanks and our best wishes.
- David and Ines
Pleased with the outcome . . .
Sandra Berry and Marlisa Seidel and their team were highly professional during the sale of our property. The process was transparent and any questions were promptly tended to. We were very efficiently kept up to date on any information that arose through the process of the sale of our home. The outcome of the sale was incredibly efficient, demonstrating Sandra's intricate knowledge of the market. I would unresevedly recommend Sandra Berry Real Estate without hesitation.